Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29, 2011

2011 is gonna end,
very soon.

Review of the year:
I went to PLKN, I took my SPM result,
I went to interview for Maktab, I was chosen to go Terengganu.
I continue my study in SMJK Jit Sin, Form6 instead.
I went working. I went eco-work too.
I became General Secretary and Discipline Group Leader.
I was happy, I was sad, I was crazy.
I was grateful I have my dearest sisters,
JY, PC, Meow, Jelly.

Sometimes, I feel, although you had came back
from university, but, our distance seems became so far.
That I can't reached you.
I miss the time you're still at uni.

I know you wouldn't see this.

I really miss you.
I try to hold my feeling.
But I'm failed to do so.

Roar. Roar. Roar.

I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK!

Byee.
Try to do my economy today!
I don't even have energy to do anything,
WITHOUT you.

Although I forced myself to be strong. :(

No comments: